Saturday, March 11, 2023

150 QSOs on 6m done

That was an amazing day and night yesterday. I crossed a barrier of 150 QSOs on 6m giving new IOTA on VHF to many chasers. There was an opening to JA8 and Central Asia between 0500z-0700z followed by massive opening starting 1120z to rest of JA. The pileup was huge so I decided QSY to FT4 what allowed me to improve QSO's rate. I have never experienced such 6m propagation in SP. A lot of fun with some stress as I am still not able to work F/H mode. Additionally HRD Logbook which I use to store all logs also doesn't work so it needs more effort to manage pileup as well as make sure that any part of log hasn't been lost. Anyway if someone is not in log and believes he should be, please drop me an e-mail and I will check ALL.txt file. 



No comments:

Post a Comment